Thinking about how you can get high-end smartphones free of cost? Right?
There are, of course, equal options available for everyone based on income eligibility. You can also claim a first-grade cell phone for free or at low cost; Safelink Wireless is one of the leading partner providers of the federally funded program Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
For your help, this article breaks down everything regarding the Safelink Wireless Program government-free phones. You will read here eligibility, features, application procedure, models, complaint-solving status, and many more details.
So, keep reading this article!
How does Safelink Wireless company work?
Safelink Wireless company is a participating carrier of the government beneficiary program. It is linked with two programs: the Affordable Connectivity Program and the Lifeline Program. This company has supported thousands of Americans who are income-eligible by offering them the best services along with the best devices.
For whom are you waiting? Claim the Safelink free phone plus free plans right now!
How does Safelink Wireless work with the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Want to get much more than the Lifeline Program?
If yes, enroll for the Affordable Connectivity Program right away. By qualifying for the Affordable Connectivity Program, you will be eligible to get Safelink Wireless Government free phones and many additional worthy services of up to USD 30 or up to USD 75 if you’re residing in the tribal land.
Look at the following benefits that come up when you choose the combo of Safelink Wireless and Affordable Connectivity Program:
- Free smartphones (the value of USD 100 will be reimbursed by the Affordable Connectivity Program; The consumer has to pay a copayment between USD 10 and USD 50)
- Free SIM card
- Unlimited calling minutes
- Unlimited text messages
- Unlimited data plan
- Up to 10 GB of Hotspot data
Need a seamless SafeLink Phone Replacement? Discover top-notch options now! Click for affordable, swift, and reliable solutions. Act today!
How to check the qualification for Safelink government phones?
To claim a Safelink government phone for free or at a low cost is very easy, you need to check the qualifications for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Go through the following detailed information about eligibility criteria and find out if you can qualify for any one of them:
1. Government assistance programs
Do you have an EBT card? If yes, you can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program without any ado. Those who are qualified for any one of the following government assistance programs should apply for the ACP:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) (including Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, and Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Comply with the obligation of qualifying for any one of the government initiative programs if you are residing in a tribal land:
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
2. Lunch programs
If you are qualified for the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools, you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
3. Received a Pell Grant
If you are an undergraduate student and have received a federal Pell Grant this year, then, to be sure, you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
4. Income eligibility
If your gross household income is at or below 200% according to the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you can be eligible for the ACP.
How can I apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
You can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program by undergoing the following two methods:
- First of all, go to the website https://www.fcc.gov/acp.
- Inquire whether you are qualified for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) or not.
- Click on the option of Apply Now to resume the procedure of application.
- Read the instructions on the page and click on Next to redirect the page to the application form.
- Now, provide your residential address and correspondence address in the specific columns.
- Then, it’s time to provide your current mobile number along with an email address.
- Then, click on
- Enter the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Again, click on
- Upload your photo.
- Input your details in the specific columns.
- Select the benefit program in which you’re enrolled.
- Provide the information about your child/dependent (if it applies to you). Child’s name, social security number, and date of birth.
- Click on
- Now, review the application form to make it free from any flaws.
- Click on Check my eligibility.
- Upload the requisite documents to prove your participation in any benefit program.
- Finally, click on
How to place an order for the Safelink government phone?
Follow the following steps to place an order for the Safelink government phone:
- Go to the Safelink Wireless.
- Create an account with Safelink Wireless.
- Input your email address and password.
- Then, sign up for an account.
- Browse for a smartphone.
- Select a model.
- Add it to the cart.
- Place an order for it.
Why should I choose Safelink Wireless to get a free phone?
1. Network coverage area
The network coverage area of Safelink Wireless is very wide in the United States. If you go from one State to another, you will not have to face the problem of network issues. In this way, Safelink Wireless is a great option in telecom and broadband companies when we talk about network coverage.
2. Fast connectivity
You don’t need to struggle due to the poor internet connection. There is no issue with the internet connection. You can stream videos, download them, and upload them in just a few moments with the help of Safelink Wireless.
3. One-year locking period
In all the participating carriers, you have to face the issue of a one-year locking period. So is with the Safelink Wireless. But you won’t face any problems with the Safelink Wireless. It is available everywhere with robust internet access and 24×7 communication services.
4. Safe for senior citizens
The cell phones that are offered by Safelink Wireless are easy to use for older people. The large crystal display along with the feasibility of downloading medical aid apps, make Safelink Wireless an outstanding telecommunication company in the US.
5. Emergency help
Cell phones are indeed a necessity for everyone. But what about those who can’t afford them anyhow? SafeLink Wireless has made it easy for everyone to get cell phones. From Ordinary models to high-tech models, are available for free. You can get in touch with your loved ones in case of an emergency.
6. Many opportunities with Safelink
The 5G network of Safelink Wireless opens the doors of opportunities for its users. For students, it is incredible to research now with the help of the fastest internet connection. For office-goers, it is excellent to open many doors of opportunities and progress.
Which brands of smartphones are offered by Safelink Wireless?
Check the list of the following brands offered by Safelink Wireless:
- Konnect one
Need a new tablet on a budget? Discover Safelink Free Tablets now! Unbeatable specs, zero cost. Get yours today!
Should I need to recertify the Safelink Wireless?
Yes, you should recertify the Safelink Wireless every year after the initial year. Safelink Wireless free services last up to 1 year. Afterward, you have to prove that you are still eligible for the government assistance program. In case you are unable to re-certify within the period, your enrollment will be considered invalid.
1. Can I track the order of Safelink Wireless status online?
Yes, you can track the order of the Safelink Wireless status online. You have to input the order ID along with the email address to track the order of the cell phone.
2. What to do if I forget my order ID?
If you forget your order ID for the Safelink Wireless phone, you should send an email to retrieve your order ID.
3. I lost my job at Covid 19. Can I apply for the Safelink Wireless government phone?
Yes, you can apply for the Safelink wireless phone. You should be eligible for any one of the government initiative programs.
4. How to seek help from SafeLink Wireless customer support?
To seek help from Safelink Wireless customer support, you should type HELP and then send the message to 611611.
To sum up, SafeLink Wireless is a trustworthy participating carrier of the Affordable Connectivity Program. It offers the cellphones of the best brands. You can choose your favorite one as per your needs. Now, no need to be away from this essential device when it is free for you.