Are you looking for an expensive laptop from Apple but don’t find its price range within your pocket? If yes, then, no need to worry. Still, you can get an Apple laptop. The best thing that will surprise you here is that you don’t need to pay for anything for your laptop.
This article covers a comprehensive guide that will discuss how you can get your Apple laptop for free. Here, you will come to know about known or unknown schemes, programs, organizations, and companies that can make you get a free Apple MacBook Pro.
Hence, check out all the detailed information given below in this article.
Why should I apply for free laptops from Apple?
Though many companies and organizations have been selling refurbished and recycled laptops to their customers, the company Apple is matchless. Getting a free Apple laptop is not an easy task but once you get it, you will always appreciate it because of its extraordinary features.
Many types of options are available for the customers at the platform of the world-class company Apple. You can choose any one of the most popular options such as the iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Pro Retina, MacBook Air, iPod, iPod Nano, and iPod Touch. All of them are great as they are known for their top-notch features and long-lasting durability.
Apple devices rarely malfunction technically. But if it gets malfunctioned, you will be able to fix it as soon as possible. Its customer support center is popular for doing prompt actions on customers’ complaints.
How can I get Apple laptops at low-cost prices?
It may be possible that you will not be able to qualify for free laptops from Apple. In this case, you should look for those smart ways that can make you buy your favorite Apple laptop at affordable prices. Check out those popular options here:
Trade-In An Older Model of MacBook or MacBook Pro From 2009-12
Many companies are bringing the option of trade-in to make their customers smart buyers. So is with the company Apple. To qualify for the trade-in Apple, you should be at least 18 years old, and your residential address should be within a radius of 50 miles of an Apple store. Furthermore, you should have an old laptop of either Macbook or MacBook Pro that was manufactured between 2009 and 2012.
Here, you will see how to do a trade-in in the Apple store:
- Visit the website https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in
- Scroll down the screen to select your device to get a trade-in estimate without doing any purchases.
- Click on Computer ranges up to USD 3755.
- Then, select
- Enter the serial number of your old device.
Furthermore, if you don’t want to trade- in your Macbook for another MacBook, you can have credits on your Apple Gift card. The notable thing is that you can use the value of your Apple Gift card at any time.
Buy a Macbook or Macbook Pro instead of a Laptop
No need to buy an expensive laptop if it is beyond your budget. Apple has introduced two new affordable brands for their customers named MacBook and MacBook Pro. You can buy any one of them instead of an expensive laptop. The Macbook Pro is more affordable than the Apple laptop. You can enjoy it. But it is not easy to port like a laptop while you are traveling. Likewise, Macbook is a great option for those who want to buy a laptop for video editing.
Buy a Refurbished Model from the Apple Store
Don’t think that refurbished models are of low-grade quality? The company Apple recycles them first, then it offers them to their customers. You can have great deals on Mac brands. Therefore, you should not miss any chance of saving money. Moreover, you will get a 1-year warranty on refurbished models.
Here, you will see how to buy a refurbished model from the Apple store:
- Go to the website https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/mac.
- Use the filter to select the model, size, and release year.
- Select the model.
- Add the model to the bag.
- You will view the price of your chosen model.
- Then, click on check out.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Place an order.
How to get a free laptop from Apple UniDays?
Though with the help of UniDays, you can’t claim a free macbook, you can steal the deal of a low-cost Apple laptop. Isn’t it exciting? University students, colleges, teachers, and staff are eligible to get affordable Apple devices through its educational program. But before grabbing advantage of this big saving offer, you need to follow up on certain things.
Here, you will come to know how to get a free laptop from Apple Educational Discount Program:
- Go to the website: Apple Official
- Get verified by UNiDAYS.
- Click on verify your eligibility.
- Then, enter your School ID or school address to verify that your school is part of this beneficiary program.
- Upload a copy of your student ID or school transcript as proof.
- Alternatively, upload a copy of your teaching certificate if you are a teacher.
- Complete the procedure of
- Get the Apple discounts on the screen.
Is it necessary to be the beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program for getting free laptops from Apple?
Many non-profit organizations have been participating in the government-funded program Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). According to the ACP, the beneficiary will get a discount of up to USD 100 on the purchase of a laptop. But you should be a beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Your household gross income should be at or below 200% according to the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
But you should not bother if you are not a beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Still, many doors of opportunities are opened for you. A few NGOs invite donors to donate their used computers. Then, they sell refurbished Apple laptops for free to eligible persons based on their financial condition and other conditions.
Which NGOs are offering free laptops from Apple?
Check out the following details given about those NGOs that are offering free MacBook Pro from Apple:
PCs for People
Are you an eligible beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program? If yes, then, today’s deal with Apple is yours. PCs for People is a leading non-profit organization that was established in 1988 with the noble aim of serving low-income Americans.
Go through the following steps to claim your free Apple laptop from PCs for People:
- Visit https://acp.pcsrefurbished.com/acp
- Enter essential details to get verified from the federal database.
- Sign up for the account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Sign in to your account.
- Browse an Apple laptop.
- Place your order.
Computer with Causes
Computer with Causes is another non-profit organization that has been providing free apple macbook and other companies to low-income families and veterans. For this, it collects donors to donate their old laptops. Then, they are recycled and reimbursed.
Let’s walk through the following steps to complete the online application procedure for a free Apple laptop:
- Go to the website https://www.computerswithcauses.org/application/.
- Scroll down the screen to get an online application form.
- Provide all the details accurately in the form.
- Tell about yourself and your organization that needs the computer.
- Click on Apply Now.
The On-It Foundation
Another non-profit organization that has been working to build the future of students is The On-it Foundation. This organization aims to deliver free laptops of Apple and other brands to those students who have been studying in public schools from K–12 grades. Moreover, the eligible participant should be the beneficiary of the National School Reduced Lunch or Breakfast Program.
Walk through the following steps to complete the procedure of the ON It Foundation successfully to get a free MacBook Pro for students:
- A Letter to Request for free Apple laptop will be drafted.
- Write down the student’s and school’s names in the beginning.
- Write down the Parent’s/Guardian’s name, phone number, and address.
- The parent/guardian should sign
- Attest the copy of the reduced school lunch or breakfast program.
You need to send the letter to the following address:
- The On It Foundation Attn: Free Computer Application 18520 NW 67th Avenue, Suite 186 Miami, FL 33015
Otherwise, you send it here at [email protected].
EveryoneOn is a huge platform for internet service providers and computer manufacturers. You can get Apple phones at affordable rates on this platform. But if you are an ACP beneficiary, you are the luckiest one because you will get the additional benefit of USD 100.
Hence, understand the following steps to place an order for an Apple laptop at EveryoneON;
- Go to the website https://www.everyoneon.org/lowcost-offers
- Select Find Offers.
- Fill in the ZIP code in the given box.
- Browse an Apple laptop.
- Place an order.
Laptops 4 Learning
Laptops 4 Learning is another non-profit organization that has been imparting free Apple laptops to deprived students. This organization is committed to ending the gaps in digital devices. It believes that a laptop is a basic necessity. It should be procured by everyone.
Let’s see here how to apply for a free Apple laptop at Laptops 4 Learning:
- Go to the website https://www.laptops4learning.com/.
- Select the option of Get a Laptop.
- Select your Apple model.
- Fill out the application form with essential details.
- Place an order for a free or discounted laptop. It can be varied.
1. How much discount will I get on an Apple laptop if I get it through the Affordable Connectivity Program?
You will get a discount of USD 100 on an Apple laptop if you get it through the Affordable Connectivity Program. In this way, an expensive Apple device becomes a low cost.
2. Can I get a free Apple laptop if I have the benefit program of Lifeline?
No, you can not get a free Apple laptop if you have the benefits program Lifeline. For the free laptop, you should be the beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program.
So far, this article has explained to you how to make an impossible thing possible. Now, you will be able to get expensive laptops of the world-class brand Apple at no cost or low cost without any ado.